Imagine your ideal space – Is it a relaxing and natural environment, a place to read and unwind, an area to exercise or a state-of-the-art entertainment room? Now imagine this space inside of your home.
No matter how big or small your home is, there are many options for creating a specialty room in your home remodel or renovation project. A well-designed specialty room will enhance a home's value while creating an intimate space that will become your favorite place to be.
But Which Specialty Room Will You Choose?
Ask yourself, what do you love doing? What are your hobbies? Do you have any special preferences for the room? The purpose of a specialty room is to have a sort of secret haven, where you can do all things you love. Whether it making crafts, designing, fixing or inventing things, or simply, enjoying a movie or a good book, a specialty room is the perfect space to make 100% yours.
Specialty Rooms: Ideas
Get some ideas and inspiration for your specialty room from our list of favorites below:
- The Man Cave – Generally, most homes are usually dominated by a more feminine touch, so an awesome way to create a more masculine space is with a man cave. Your man cave can be anything from a theater, mechanical room, lazy room or a game room or all of the above. But in order for this man cave to exist, women aren’t allowed.
- A Media Room – Envision your very own home theater or music room. You could use this room is for entertainment purposes, watching movies, home videos, playing video games or karaoke. The list goes on, but with a few simple technological updates, this room can become your favorite.
- A Sports Room – Unlike a home gym, this specialty room is specifically for sports buffs. Sports rooms can include anything from a billiard or poker room, an entertainment center to watch your favorite sports games or even an entire bowling room (or basketball room, or racquetball, etc.).
- A Personal Home office – Whether you work from your home full time or part time, a home office is a great space to get your business done efficiently. Ideally this space can be used for anything from doing your bills, to working on the computer. And, if you throw in a comfy couch or chaise lounge, it could also make the perfect space to clear your mind, take a nap, or read a book.
- The Home Gym – Do you go to the gym on a daily basis? Would you like to stay fit and active but don’t have time to go to the gym? A home gym is a perfect way to get in your daily workout without having to leave the house. It’s also a great investment because you’ll save money since you won’t need to pay a monthly membership. The benefits are its private, clean and you can train whenever you want. What’s even better is that you get to decide exactly what you want in your gym. Consider your regular work routine and consider which type of equipment, walls, or floors would suit your exercise regime most effectively.
Make Your Specialty Room Distinct
These rooms are called specialty rooms for a reason- because they are intended to be special, distinct and unique to your needs. We are here to take your specialty project to the next level and create a one-of-a-kind space tailored to your lifestyle.
With Imaginer Remodeling, it does not matter whether it’s a big, elaborate remodeling project or a small one. We always believe that our home renovations are special no matter what.
Visit Our Design Showroom
We invite you to visit our attractive design showroom, conveniently located in Westlake Village on Hampshire Road, to see for yourself the latest in remodeling ideas, trends, and designs.
Contact us to learn more about our specialty home remodeling designs and ideas.