As technology advances, homeowners will benefit and enjoy many features future homes have to offer. With more power and flexibility at your fingertips you will be able to make your future home as adventurous, tranquil, organized, exciting or relaxing as you want it to be at any moment.
Read on to discover some of the up-and-coming features of our future homes in the next five to ten years.
- Thin Film Solar Panels – The home of the future will be its own power generation station. By applying thin film of solar technology to every window in your home or office. Creating power generator out of our home windows with this new solar technology your home or office can be a power generator.
- The “Future Home Robot” – Robots will do most all our routine chores such as cleaning and organizing. Although, Some of this technology is happening now, engineers abroad are making great progresses in recent years developing more realistic and functional robotics, by identifying human speech and respond to it.
- Smart Phone Interaction With Our Homes – As smart phone applications surge over the next decade we will be able to check the temperature of your refrigerator, turn on the oven, or start the laundry? The future apps are just getting smarter and easier to use.
- The Further Enhanced Interactive Apps – Fortunately, this is just the beginning, smart apps will interact with your future home robots and instruct them to put food in the oven, do a load of laundry and feed our best friends. Even clean the bathroom. With this advance technology, checking what’s missing in your refrigerator or pantry and ordering groceries directly from the supermarket will all be automated.
- Entertainment Systems Of The Futuristic Home – Entertainment center will be designed to complement and enhance the home efficiency. By combining future reality, virtual reality and mediated reality movies and television will be more interactive than ever before. Overload on demand. Actually, you’ll just have to think about what you want to see and do in your future home entertainment center and it will become reality in a nanosecond.
- The Home Office of the Future – Most future homes will have their own future home offices as well. The future workplace will become decentralized and flexible so that you can work flexible hours, interact with coworkers virtually, call meetings, collaborate and communicate all from your future home office.
- Sleep Deprived? You Home Will Be Able To Address This Issue – Even for those with sleep problems future homes will address these issues with future medical technology that will target your body using personalized designer medication, ensuring sound sleep every night.
- Future Security & Safety Of Our Home – Most likely the highest important feature of the Future home will be the security. With cameras outside the home integrating with systems inside using facial recognition software to determine who is in the home. This system will be automated so that police can be dispatched when an emergency is sensed outside your future home.
- Easier To Raise Children In The Future Homes – Many future homes will be built with age appropriate childproofing already in place giving a variety of access levels based upon the age and maturity of each child.
For more information about what your home might look like in the next five to ten years, visit: http://www.futuretechnology500.com/index.php/future-homes/.